Flatbread is a wonderful addition or an important part of many meals.
There is no reason you can’t make flatbread while out camping.
Flatbread is perfect for fajitas, tacos, pizza, or just a side of bread with the main meal.
Although this recipe calls for garlic and Italian herbs, you can really add a seasoning that you prefer in place of or in addition to garlic and Italian herbs.
When you finish with this recipe, be sure to check out these recipes.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- About 275 ounces of water
- Cooking Oil
- Fresh Garlic or Dried Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Add about half the water to the dry ingredients.
- Mix until the dough is crumbly.
- Add more water until the dough will hold a bal shape
- Form the dough into a ball, and flatten them into rounds.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over your campfire or camp stove.
- Place our flattened balls into the frying pan and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side
- For pizza, fajitas or tacos add toppings
- Goes great with chili and stew