If you are looking to do some DIY glamping but don’t know where to find the luxury tents, yurts or tipi’s, you are in the right place.
We have done all the research for you and will show you our top-rated recommendations with all the information you will need to get the right tent for you.
Here are the different styles of tents we will take a look at.
- Bell tent
- Cabin Tent
- Bubble Tent
Recommended Bell Tent
White Duck Outdoors Premium Canvas Bell Tent with UV Treatment, Fire Water Repellent, Stove Jack,
We love this tent and here’s why-
- The outside is a heavy duty canvas that is water and UV resistant.
- Includes a 5″ jack so that you can install a wood burning stove.
- The floor liner is included.
- The zippers are heavy duty to ensure a long life.
- The short sides are 3′ tall with a 10′ peak.
- Tension ropes are pre-attached.
- Includes seven windows, so it is easy to ventilate.
- This tent is designed so that one person can put it up.
- Also, the poles are galvanized steel so they will not rust or corrode.
One of the things that set this tent apart for us was that it is designed so that you can hang items from the ceiling, not to mention it has built-in storage compartment and is easy to put up. Also, this tent comes in a couple of different sizes and prices so that you can get the exact size you want for the money.
Be sure to go to Amazon and check out more features, sizes and to get the current price. You can find it here.
Hasika Lightweight Waterproof 3 Season Tent
Here’s why we chose this tent-
- It’s 3 season, this means it is already waterproof. We found some larger Tipi tents, but they weren’t waterproof.
- Sleep 2-3 people comfortably
- People who own this tent rave about how breathable it is.
- The material is UVA and UVB proof.
- Easy to transport an set-up
- The rods are rust proof stainless steel (durable and light-weight)
- Some other tipis tents have complaints of water coming through the level floor, but this one has a raised floor lip to prevent this.
There are a few reasons we recommend this tent over some of the others. First, although it is a little smaller than some of the others on the market, you will not have to go through the hassle of making it waterproof. Also, this tipi tent comes with mosquito netting. This allows the fly to stay open on warm nights without mosquitos driving you crazy.
The only thing we don’t like about this tipi is there isn’t a ventilation hole for a stove.
Recommended Cabin tent
Ozark Trail 16×16-Feet 12-Person 3 Room Instant Cabin Tent
Why we recommend this tent-
- With three individual rooms, you can have three bedrooms or two bedrooms and common area.
- All three rooms can hold a queen size bed.
- Includes a ground vent that can hold an air-conditioner.
- It has a front porch awning.
- It has 7 large closeable windows.
- Since the poles are pre-attached, set up only takes a few minutes.